December 10, 2007

Ceci's Birthday Dinner at Benihana's

Ceci, how old are you now? Well the night was a lot of fun! I had a great time hanging out with my brothers and sisters. The place was a little pricey but I think it was worth it. It was a great atmosphere and our cook was pretty funny. Ceci, didn't get to wear his hat but she did get free chocolate ice cream. Some of us were complaining about how they give you sections of your food at different times, but if you look at it from Clint's prospective you burn calories eating small meals at a time! :) However my food was the last one to get there, but it sure was the best! yummy!









Thank you to everyone who came out. Ceci hoped you enjoyed your gift. Sorry Clint, I know Ceci probably made you watch The Notebook that night and maybe another time during the weekend. By the way, you all missed out on watch the Golden Compass that night! It was an awesome movie. Hands down to the polar bears.
love ya all,

No comments: