December 30, 2007

Family Time

Saturday we went to the swat meet in the morning. I had never been and so Armando, Jacob, Emilee and me decided to get up and go. We had a lot of fun looking at everything people were selling. It was kind of like downtown LA. I got some things but nothing to exciting. After the swat meet we meant Jouse, Mom and Dad at the Phx Art Museum. Jacob had free tickets so we went and enjoyed viewing the Art. They had a lot of good stuff. Dad took the tour while the rest of us took our own tour. One of the coolest things there was the elevator........It was huge!!! It looks like a room but really its an elevator. After the museum we were starving so we went and ate Pupusas.....and well that he the spot. The rest of my day I spent with Armando's family that had come from Mexico. We played the Wii and just hung out. It was a fun day hanging out with Family.

No comments: