December 10, 2007

Jacob's Concert

I know everyone couldn't make it to the concert on Saturday but let me tell you, everyone not there missed a great show! Jacob rocked it!!!! Jacob is an amazing singer and a pimp. Check it out, girls wanted to take pictures with him. I try to charge them but Jacob is to nice and took pictures for free. Okay well maybe it didn't go down like that but we all sure stared at him when he was talking to the girls, how embarrassing!









Just want to thank Nationwide for donating to the silent action, I know we sold the stone! It was a great time to celebrate Jacobs achievement in Choir. I hope we all can make it to the next concert. Shout out to Josue for dressing so nice. (Dad made him wear church pants) Plus who didn't go with us to eat pupusas after wards missed out on free food that was amazing!!! Jacob your the Man!

No comments: