February 19, 2008

Its the little things that count!

Oh how I wish I was two again. Seriously, when your tiny, what are you thinking of?
My life is full of pure busy busy busy bee! I have ten million things to think off and ten more million thing to worry about. It's one thing after another.
Oh, how I wish I could go back to the days when all I was worried about was who's house I was going to play at after school or what I was going to have for my snack.
Well I came to ponder all of this because this past Friday I baby-sat one of my nephews. He is only two years old and he has a blast living his life. He is beginning to talk, talk and talk some more. One of his favorite things to do is to stand on my desk and look at my fish, point and say FISH, over and over again. He is easily intrigued, I don't think he can comprehend such a small creature swimming in a water, but he loves it. Watching my nephew makes me enjoy the little things in life, because the little things count, especially to him. Well take a look at my adorable nephew!
I love you Noah!

enjoy-

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That's cute! Whose son is he? I miss my nieces and nephews :(

Candi said...

this is Emma's youngest.

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

he is SOOOO cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.