April 29, 2008

Baby Girl!


Tomorrow, a new little baby will be born into this world! yup! My new little niece....(well kind of, not officially mine) Armando's brother Irving and his fiance will be in the hospital tomorrow, while his fiance (Adriana) gives labor to their child (unknown name)! I cant wait to see this little bundle of Joy! She will defiantly be gorgeous because of her brother, and well we are praying she doesn't get Irving's nose! ha ha ha. So hang tight will try to post pictures up tomorrow of my new little girl! Cant Wait!!!!
Enjoy Life-

3 comments:

Laura said...

Babies are so fun!!! I hope everything goes well at the delivery.

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Oh good you got a picture of her tummy!!! I loved your last comment Candi. I'm for sure going to need all the help I can get with getting my list done. I love that you comment so often on my blog. It makes me feel so loved! You are awesome Candi.

Whitney said...

That is awesome! Where are the pictures. I feel kinda like a stocker bc I don't even really know them. That's awesome about the run too.