April 21, 2008

Yellowcard ROCKS

Last Monday I went to the Yellowcard concert with a couple of my girl friends and Armando! Spill Canvas, Paris of Treaty and Radio Play were also performing. However none of them were as good as Yellowcard was. After Spill Canvas was on their last song KK and I rushed to the stage. We pushed and shoved but in the end I got exactly were I wanted to be, right up front! I had a blast singing along with Ryan and Sean (Yellowcard members) oh what cuties! The overall concert was fun, it was their last show on the tour so they gave it all to us. (just check out the video)
Just in case you hadnt notice Yellowcard is my favorite band EVER! I have gone to all of there concerts here in Arizona (even some in Tuson) and own 5 of thier 6 CD's. Here are some pictures of the awesome time I had. To check out click on: Yellowcard
Enjoy Life-

2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! I've never been to a concert..can you believe that? Yellowcard is a band I'd definitly want to go see. Glad you had a good time!

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Ohhhh How fun! Last time I went to Yellowcard was with you!!! Long time ago. They are definitely a good bad! Glad you had fun!