July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight


I arrived at the theater at 9:00pm to find a long line running from the front of the theater all the way to the entrance of the mall. The movie didn't start until midnight but many fans had already arrived two hours before I did. People were eating pizza, playing boards games, cards and chatting with everyone in line. Two hours standing in line went by fast with the company of good friends and ice cream.
We finally got to enter the theater and of course, I ran to find a good seat. I almost got the perfect seat but I didn't. Getting through the previews was hard but finally the movie started. I was at the edge of my seat the through out the whole movie. Wow Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker. This is by far the best movie he has done. I really enjoyed Batman Begins but the Dark Knight blew it out of the water. Everyone should watch this movie, it will keep you on your toes and full of suspense. It will stun and surprise, delight and terrify, and it won’t be the special effects, gizmo's and bat-heroics that will keep you pinned to your seat, but the script and an ending that takes our hero, to even darker realms. Be excited!
Enjoy these pictures of crazy fans that dressed up.
Living and enjoying the life in California

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Wow, I love the makeup and the capes.

Brewer Family said...

Looks like you are having a great time! I am glad the movie was good, I wasn't sure about it.