March 24, 2009

Favorite People

So one of my favorite people is my adorable niece, Emilee. As of right now she is the only niece I got, well technically not. In July I will have my other niece, Lina, but until then Emilee is enjoying her last days being the only spoiled little girl we got.

Sunday she came over to spend some time here at my parents home. We did our normal talk about how her life is going and what she wants to do when she grows up. I then asked her what she wanted for her birthday and her cute little self said, a scrapbook. Yup, she is following in my foot steps.
Well that isn't all my story, she also wanted this frame thing I do. Yes, had made gift (which you all could of been apart of, if you would of only comment on my Pay it Forward post...moving on from the pain) this hand made gift is a combination of tagging ones name and pictures. It's pretty hard to explain, but it's pretty sweet, so bare with me.... I will post a photo when it is complete.
This is what lead us to our photo shoot Sunday afternoon. I played the photographer, Emilee played the model, and I like to add she did a great job.

Enjoy my favorite photos of my favorite niece, (I know there not that amazing like, my sisters or Jo Photography but they are good enough for me and Emilee).Enjoying life..

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

THese turned out SOOOO cute! I love em! I think the first and the last are favs. I think you have a hidden talent!