March 30, 2009

Hello, Goodbye!

As I noted in a previous email Jo is leaving me! Jo (my closet and longest best friend) is leaving me, to live in cold Idaho. I still don't understand why she would want to live in Idaho when you could live in nice warm weather in Arizona. I mean who am I suppose to go to the gym with in the morning? As much as I like to say I have self motivation, Jo really is who motivates me to get up in the morning to go? :( sad face
Okay, enough of my sobbing. Since she is leaving we had the opportunity to hang out a lot more. A couple of weeks ago Wendy and I took Jo on a girls night out.

Here we are at As You Wish. We did pottery painting, interesting how much you actually end up spending when you walk out of there. I would have to say, this has been the most expensive pen holder I have ever had!!Mongolian Grill: must I say more besides that it was delicious!
We then made sure to stay out late, Jo never gets too since she is a full time mom. It was cute, Jo seem so excited to stay out late watching a movie. We watched Duplicity...eh...it was alright, nothing great.
(Jo, Candi, Wendy: 2008)
Okay this is pretty funny, here is a photo from when we were high schools. Wendy was a Junior and we were Sophomores. Pretty funny, sad thing is we still look the same. HA
(Candi, Jo, Wendy: 2003)
I am so happy for Jo and her family! Good luck in your new home~ You will be Missed!
Enjoy life with your friends and family-

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

What a fun night! I hate when people leave me. You'll have to go visit her! Also, good friends are difficult to come by. Just make sure you don't lose touch with eachother.

Camille Elise said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That last pic sooo brings me back to high school. Especially with...i don't know his name Castillo. OH WOW!

Photography By Jo said...

Yes you need to come visit me!!!! I miss you!!! Thanks for everything that night. You are truly wonderful. I still laugh about my 4 year old gift card. ;)