June 8, 2009

Little Boys

I am so blessed to have the cuties nephews. Seriously, I don't know if they get much cutie-r then this. Well this past Sunday or two weeks ago...not sure however, Sunday we celebrated Sebastian's birthday. Sunday, May 30, 2009 he turned nine years old. My little baby is that much older, it seems just like yesterday he was born, but I guess not.

We had a good time, enjoying family and a home cooked meal with a delicious chocolate cake for dessert.
Here are some pictures of the boys in my life. I love them all so much. Happy Birthday Sebastian, don't worry you will always be my baby boy.

Sebastian getting his nine spankings

Noah, Tyler, Jacob, Armando and Sebastian

Sebastian & Emma

Enjoying life~

2 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

jacob's hair is sicknasty long!
Sebastian is getting so old, oh man I remember babysitting them...back in my terror days. But those boys were adorable!

Emilee said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! YOU MADE A POST ABOUT THEM ( MY MEAN, RUDE, GROSS COUSINS ) AND NOT ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE NIECE!!!! YOU BETTER MAKE ONE ABOUT ME, OR ELSE!!! JUST KIDDING, LOVE YOU, MISS YOU!!! KEEP IN TOUCH!!! AND WHEN IS TIO JACOB GOING TO CHOP HIS HEAD OF HAIR OFF!!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!