October 19, 2009

I love you.........I love you not............

Lately I have been in love with "THINGS", such as:

#1: This shirt I purchased the other day (Note to self, stop trying to wear it all the time). I love the colors and how different it looks. Sweetness

#2. My yellow heels, that I practically stole. Not really but I got them for 7 bucks at Charlotte Russe! (Clearance Rack) They spice up my clothes, and give me the attention I so love.



#3. FALL. Leaves turning orange rust yellow! Only seen in Flagstaff, HA, like the valley has any of those trees.
Enjoying Life, and the little things in it~

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

take me shopping? :(

Camille Elise said...

Where did you get this shirt?! I love it too. I'm gunna guess Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. It looks like their style.