November 11, 2009

November, where are you?

Flagstaff, AZ By:Candi

Its November.......... did any one notice that? I mean it would be very easy to get it confused with December since they are playing Christmas music in stores OR maybe you got it confused with September since it is still HOT outside.

Well, Ladies and some Gentlemen, it is November! Actually almost two weeks into November, which means the following things I look forward to:
  1. Cold Weather......wherever that is at?
  2. NEW Moon release.... 8 days counting!
  3. Thanksgiving......... PanChupe, not sure how to spell it but all my El Salvadorians appreciate it.
  4. Black Friday......... I love shopping, I love shopping with great deals.
  5. 30 actually work days left till my conference is here........ Oh smacks not looking forward to that.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Dear November,

I love you so much, it's a wonderful month full of food, love and thanks. Please send me cold weather, I am ready to ROCK my fall/winter wardrobe. Enjoy the many weddings; everyone wants to get married in the fall. Please don't worry about December and it's Christmas event trying to take you over. We still love Thanksgiving and we love Twilight, so thank you for bringing both of them to us.

Love one of your many biggest fans,

Candi

Have I missed anything, thoughts about November, feel free to leave!

Emilee & Me: Looking for November
Enjoying life and November~

3 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Ah November is here for sure and going by so fast. I can't wait for Black Friday.....oh wait I am really poor. But I still like window shopping. I love the brown shirt you are wearing!

Cec said...

EhhUmm...November....My birthday...Hellooo!! J/k....I totally love November for so many reasons other than it being my birthdate month.

Bert and Benton said...

Just a few minutes ago, I was thinking and honestly forgot it was fall, in my head it was July because it's SO STINKIN HOT STILL!! My favorite time of year and it's hardly enjoyable, so sad. Hopefully by Thanksgiving, the BEST holiday Nov will feel like Nov.