December 28, 2007

Christmas is Finally here!

I love Christmas!!! What a wonderful holiday, I more is there to say! We woke early and opened gifts it was a blast seeing my little brothers get so excited about everything they got. We enjoyed eating our Tamales and then headed over to the movies around noon. Before the movies I went to see Armando's family and ate some yummy sandwiches of some juicy pork. Then we head to the movies and watched National Treasure 2. Now I don't care what anyone thinks, but I liked the movie. I actually think it was better than the first one. After the movie we went to Megan's house and ate some more. By now I felt like a a huge big pile of food walking around. Now the eating doesn't stop there later that night I had some more Tamales and went to Alisa's house and ate some more treats. Over all I spent time with family and ate to much..................... I love Christmas.


Thank you everyone for the gifts I love them all!



Now I know that you all are probably wondering what this picture is about. Let me explain..... My dad gave all the boys these shirts/jackets and well I said that they reminded me of gangsters shirts. So of course my Armando and Jonathan pinned up there shirts, hiked up there pants and wore a bandanna on there forehead's. So of course Clint and Jacob had to show them up.

No comments: