December 28, 2007

Tamales anybody?

Christmas eve we all came over to my mom's house to make some yummy tamales, El Salvadorian way of course. We were suppose to start at 7:30 but we didn't get started in till almost nine. By then Ernest is falling asleep on the couch while my dad is hiding out in his room and Clint is supposedly trying to get the dog to sleep but some how I think the dog put him to sleep. Jouse' was somewhere probably doing what ever teenagers do. Well the woman ended up in the kitchen like always. Jonathan of course was in there but he was supervising us, making sure that we were all doing our job right! Jacob also was there but I'm not sure if he did a Tamale that actually didn't need my mom's input. In the end we made the guys join us and help out. We had a lot of fun telling jokes like always and remember the good old days. Hands down to Megan she kicked but at making Tamales. Oh yes how could I forget..........Ceci and Clint are cheaters and opened gifts before Christmas. Ceci got a cute puppy!!!!!!!! He is absolutely adorable.



Good times!

No comments: