December 26, 2007

GingerBread Houses


Now I never knew that people made gingerbread house with real gingerbread, I always made it with gramcrackers. Doesn't everybody? Well we figured out that I definitely was brown when the only three brown people were the only ones that had never made gingerbread houses with out gramcrackers.


Anyways it was I had another great night with more friends. Ashling is going to be the next Martha Stewart, in a good way. She is amazing she made everyone two roof pieces four walls a door and a chiming all out of real gingerbread and she made real icing. It was the cutest thing every! Ashling you are awesome, thank you for making this night happen.



Well on with the story, that night we had a contest of the best gingerbread houses! We even made a little neighborhood, there was the white people street and then the ghetto with all the Mexican houses, it was great. Of course I won 1st place.................................oh wait j/k they said mine did not have enough detail work, man its gingerbread house, your going to eat it anyways.



Thanks,

1 comment:

Whitney said...

wow, is Yoshi's that bad that you had to cut her's out of the picture? I'm jealous, I wish we could hang out more!