December 17, 2007

Grades are In..........

School is finally over!!!! At least till January 15, however for right now school is over! I finally got all my grades today, DRUM ROLL................................................

My Grade Report > 2007 Fall > Undergraduate > Arizona State University

NLM 300
Fund Raising & Resource Dev
B+

NLM 301
Sustainable Communities
B+

NLM 302
Inclusive Community Developmen
B+

NLM 320
Professional Develop Seminar
A

NLM 420
American Humanics Institute
Pass

Current GPA
3.428

oh yah! I'm rocking it! It feels good to know that I rock and, yes it feels good. Thank you to everyone that helped me studied for finals, Liz, KK, Lauren, Andrea and of course Armando! Thank you to everyone who help read and correct my papers, Ceci, Clint and Jonathan! It was a lot of long nights and well appreciated all of your help, I couldn't of done it with out you. I love you all and I love my grades.

thank you to all!! :)

1 comment:

Cec said...

I am so proud of you! Good JOB!! Keep up the good work!! I know how crazy school can drive you...just remember to keep your cool and try not to take it out on your other half...I am working on that! So glad school is over....so is Clint!