December 16, 2007

Midnight SNOW

What adventure! okay most people are going to think I’m crazy but well sometimes I think I’m crazy myself!! The other night Lauren, KK, Andrea and I were all studying!! Now of course studying together we don’t get very far! But this night was different we got far.... all the way to Flagstaff! yup! ROAD TRIP. I know, you think we are crazy but the crazy part of this story was we went at midnight to Flagstaff the night before we had our Biggest Final! What a blast!!! We had so much fun playing in the snow and we actually studied a lot more than we thought we would! Now you all probably want to know how we came up with this idea. It all started with KK showing us pictures from Flagstaff of the snow. Then we went in to talking about snow and how there was so much in Flag. See KK has never seen snow and so we decided that we could plan a day trip to Flag. We couldn’t decided on a day were we all had work off. So of course Andrea comes up with the idea to go that night, and of course I jump on the idea, convincing KK and Lauren was pretty easy. So at 11 pm we decided to go to Flagstaff to see the snow. It truly was a blast and a memory I will never forget, hurray for snow and good friends.

No comments: