January 27, 2008

Goodbye Kansas

Kansas City was an adventure filled with fun. I have never had a better school trip ever. I really felt that the institute was about us, the students. We were free to choose our workshop that best fit us. We also got the opportunity to do mock interviews and for those brave souls, they did real interviews. I cant wait for the next AHMI, I will defiantly be there. The AHMI institute is place to learn more about the Non-profit world and meet the professionals out in the field. Besides preparing us for the non-profit experiences, AHMI really helps to untie your student organization. I feel like I have really bonded and made a place for my self with our AH class. I know it will be an essential tool to know and have a relationship with all of the AH students. ASU really has one of the best set ups for us American Humanic students. I am really glad that I can take advantage of this program. I hope to grow even more than I have already did. The AHMI Institute truly is a great experience to learn and meet other students that have the same passion for the Non-Profit world. We will make a change in this world.
Thank you ASU for creating a wonderful program.

No comments: