January 10, 2008

Kansas City, Missouri cont.

That night we went to a bar/grill restaurant. We got to here a jazz band play. They were a little more 0n the swing side, but over all it was great to hear. Check it out
In Kansas, I guess like to fry everything. From pickles to mushrooms. To get the full experience of Kansas we went ahead and tried it all. I'm not a fan of any of it. Those fried pickles were not pleasing at all. I don't think any one liked them, excepts some of you odd balls.
After hanging out there. We walked to Kansas City, Kansas. Yup we walked all the way to Kansas City, Kansas. Okay.................. really we just walked across the street. We ate right on the state line. It was truly a exciting moment to be in two places at once. (awe "A walk to remember")

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What?!?! Why were you in Kansas city, Missouri? I've been there, and I don't think that there was much there. Looks like you had a good time though, that's awesome!