February 16, 2008

Dia de Amor

St. Valentine Day!!! What a day, at 4:00pm the only plans I had was to hang out with my girlfriends Lauren and Kristina, but with one phone call my plans changed. Armando decided at last minute he would take me out. Nothing big or special but just some good fun! We haven't had a chance to hang out lately since both us have been super busy. With that said, it was nice to do something down to earth and simply. Armando always puts a smile on my face. He is such a goof ball, I love him so much. Here are some pictures for us at the movies.......one of my favorite things to do. (We are both movie lovers, we watched Jumper and Defiantly Maybe, both movies were great)


Hope you all had a happy Valentines day, I sure did.


Here is a sad quote that I enjoyed from the blog Post Secret:

"The only thing worse than being single on St. Valentine Day is wishing you were single"



Enjoy-

No comments: