February 11, 2008

Schlechty

Man, time flies by way to fast. I can’t believe it’s already the 11th. Well sorry I am always writing about my life one week later. I will catch up soon.

Feb. 4th went to dinner with one of my good friends, Alisa. It has been forever since we got to hang out. It was her birthday, her 21st! (Finally, she is such a baby compared to all of her another friends). I had a great time catching up and watching her enjoy her 21st!

Alisa and I go way back, all the way to our sophomore year of high school. We didn’t hit it off as best friends at first but of course we eventually did. She was the quite, shy, good girl, with a lot to say but never said too much. Well not at least until she meant me. Alisa was a completely different girl then she appeared. She was just waiting to find her spot to shine. We learned a lot from each other, and eventually directed our life’s in separate ways. Even though we are in different parts of our life, Alisa is always there for me. She is one good Friend you always want to keep. Well, Happy Birthday Alisa! Hope it was a great one. Don’t worry we can go to Vegas soon! :)

Enjoy-

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That looks like so much fun! Why did you title it Schletchys?

Candi said...

I title schlechty because that is Alisa last name and in high school I use to call her schlechty during soccer season.

Whitney said...

Oh I see, haha. That's cute! How was your valentine's day? Write a blog about it like the cool people do ;)