March 3, 2008

Taylor Place

Being part of the Downtown Devils' Advocates, I received the opportunity to have a hard hat tour of Taylor place. Taylor place only has 5 months before it opens it's doors. Part of the tour we got to view two rooms that have been completed for viewing. We also go to input our opinion on the furniture. The rooms are filled with bright colors and the windows open 4", unlike Tempe where the new Resident halls only open 1". Overall the new Residents hall is beautiful! My only concern is there are no kitchens!!!! Yes, no cooking, you heard me right! There is no where to make your own food, which concerns me when some people have special diets. Hopefully they will come up with something but that was one of my biggest concerns. The tour was fun and so is life.
Enjoy-



2 comments:

Whitney said...

hey girl, are those new dorms or something? A lot of the dorms here don't have kitchens and the students that are staying there have to go to the cafeteria. I stayed in the dorms that had kitchens, thank goodness. BTW you are still in my cool people list look under K. Afterall, your name starts with a K to me :)

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

You are so cute in a hard hat!