March 7, 2008

This is what we call SNOW!

Last weekend a couple of my friends and I decide that we would take Friday off work and school and head up to Sunrise. We left Thursday night and stayed in my sisters cabin. We got up in the early in the morning and took off for the ride to Sunrise Park. By the time we were strapped up and ready to snowboard the sun was heating things up. As you can see we didn't even have to wear jackets.
This is where the good stuff happens. My three good friends, Kristina, Lauren and Jaclyn have never snowboard! Must I say more. No, actually they did a pretty good job. I have never really had to teach anyone how to snowboard, I don't think I was the best teacher but they caught on eventually. I had a good time going up the bunny hill with them and watching them fall on their butts. I give props to Kristina she went up the bigger hill (regular lift) with me and road down. None of the other girls even made it up there. Plus Kristina is afraid of heights, so if you can imagine she was afraid of the small lift, you should of seen her on the other lift. KK, you rocked it!

I had a great time hanging with my girls. Road Trips are always fun.


Enjoy-

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Heck yes! I want to board with you so bad! There's nothing better than boarding with good friends. Enjoy that Arizona snow, it probably won't last long :)

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

How fun I'm jealous. I haven't been snowboarding and it's been a while since I have been in the snow. Sounds like you had fun!