April 8, 2008

Friday Night

Friday night I went to First Fridays at Downtown Phoenix. First Friday is an Art walk that happens every first Friday of the month. It was my first time attending and honestly I have been missing out!! This event is a lot of fun, there are tons of people, art and entertainment. I cant wait until I have my own place and I have extra money to decorate my home with ART. The art walk is filled with handmade items, street art, galleries and street entertainment. The environment was fun and exciting, it really felt like the cool place to be, and if you weren't there, why not? As we walked down the streets they had hot dogs cooking, bands blaring music and colorful canvas, t-shirts and even pins. I supported the local art and bought two pins and a handmade hat. We had a good time, I cant wait for the next one, May 2nd. Hope to see you all there.
Enjoy-

I want one of these shirts, it says, MaCain- Same of the same stuff!!! Obama- Change!

2 comments:

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Huh, the art walk looks like something I should check out!

Candi said...

yes, jo you should go!!! Its so much fun. I am going next month. you can come :)