April 7, 2008

My ten year old!

Emilee Birthday party was Saturday afternoon. They had the party at Brunswick Zone, this huge bowling alley. The place was popping with music, lights and people. I almost felt like I was at a techno club. They had bowling, cake, pizza and lots of presents. I told Emilee I would get her a goose for her birthday. I didn't have enough time to find one, I actually don't know where to get one. So if anyone knows were to get a live goose for a pet, please let me know. .... I know.. I know you are all thinking why am I getting her a goose. Well, Emilee's nick name is goose so why not get her a real goose. Plus, her dad wont let her have a dog but he never said no to a goose. :) My brother is going to be pretty angry. Well if I don't find one, I will see what other crazy pet I can get her.
Sorry back to the birthday party. The party was fun, tons of girls running around with glow sticks on there heads, while doing the cha cha slide.
Happy Birthday Emilee. You are getting so big.
Enjoy-

2 comments:

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Wow I can't believe that Emilee is ten years old. Time seriously flys!

Whitney said...

Wow, Goose, that's awesome. I would just go down to Lehi and capture one. haha. That sounds really fun though! I'm glad you are having a good time.