May 23, 2008

Good News

Alright some of you know and well some of you don't but its official.
I am in San Francisco. Yup, I moved here for the summer for a nonprofit internship with Bay Area Video Coalition! I just got here this morning and well San Francisco is a fairy tale city. It is so beautiful, its filled with art, food, color, people, and just amazement! I love it so far but I have only been here for five hours. Keep checking out my site for more info and pictures I will post but for now, just miss me!

Living Life in San Francisco-

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

I didn't know you were moving for the summer!!! I wish I would have know we would have gone to lunch or done something fun before you left. Well it looks beautiful there and I hope that you are having fun!

Laura said...

How exciting! Enjoy every moment!