May 14, 2008

Lets Go D-Backs

The crowd cheered: Let's Go D-Backs...........Let's Go D-Backs!! I love going to baseball games. Know I might not love baseball but I sure love going to the games. Its a great pass time. Hot dogs, Nachos, Ice cream, yelling, cheering and just smiling, its worth it! We got great sits a little left behind third base. We laughed, saw our self on camera and tried to win free stuff. I even learn about baseball and how everything works. Overall its worth paying the money to enjoy your self with 27,000 other people cheering for our D-backs!





Enjoying Life in the Summer Time!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Baseball games are SO much fun. I'll be honest, I don't go to the games for the actual sport. I go for the hotdogs, nachos, people watching and to spend time with my husband. Oh, and to sing "Take me out to the ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch! Woohoo! Looks like you had a great time at the "old ball game!"

Photography By Jo said...

How Fun!!! I try and learn the game but no matter how many times it's explained I can never figure it out. Looks like you had fun. I'm jealous you got to be on the camera!