May 13, 2008

Wedding.........again


So far to many of my friends are marry. Yah I might be the last person on earth of all my friends that's not married! ha ha ha........okay not really but seriously when you get invited to four weddings in a month you start to feel like you might be getting old! However I'm not married and happy! My day will come and well hopefully I will be happy and married :)

Last Thursday I went to James and Shawnne Anderson Wedding. What a fairy tale. It was beautiful to see Shawnee all done up and in a beautiful white dress, precious. I had a good time, saw a lot of people from Junior high and high school. We had a good time catching up and remember the old good times. Shawnee through her flowers and of course I didn't catch it but my friend Andrea did. Yup don't worry she is getting married in September now. Ya, one more friend to mark off as Hitched!

Enjoying Life in the Summer Time-

2 comments:

ANDEE AND ANTHONY said...

OAHHH...candi i feel so special. I love you soo much you are my dearest and Best Friend ever..we have had good times , bad times and i wish you the best possible summer internship(i think that i spelt that right) ever and that you come back with growth and that you can tak ewhat you'll be learning and apply it to your career choice!!!!Get it by the horns candi i know that you'll do awesome!!love ya!!!!xoxoxo mckenzie says hi and that she wants candi now that i said your name...oh dear...we love ya

Photography By Jo said...

oh I'm sad i missed it