July 6, 2008

The 4th brings.....



The 4th of July was a blast! I had a great time celebrating it with my California friends. We went to a breakfast in a really nice house and Steve Young was hanging out. It was nice to meet him and the company was nice.
Later that evening we had a small BBQ and I am done eating BBQ for a while. BBQ was good but eating it all week long, I am done!
We ended our day watching fireworks at the park. I got to use my fireworks setting on my camera, hope you enjoy the pictures.

Before I end my blog, I need to say a little about my grandmother. She was born on 4th of July and today is a day that we always remember her. My grandmother passed away when I was twelves year old. My members of her are few, but I cant wait to meet her in our next life.
To Emma Rosalie Escobar we love you.

Enjoying Life

3 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Hey there! So are you living in CA for good or just visiting for a while? Hope things are going well for you!

Laura said...

I would love some good BBQ right now...can't find it in Cleveland! I can understand being sick of it too.

Looks like your 4th was a blast!

Photography By Jo said...

OOOH! I remember Grandma!!!! It was so long ago but it feels like yesterday!