August 19, 2008

Cha Cha

In California I learned about Cha Cha. I had heard about it before but never really thought about using it. It wasn't until I used it in Cali that I realized Cha Cha, is amazing!!! "Cha Cha is like having a smart friend you can call or text for answers on your cell phone anytime for free! ChaCha works with virtually every provider and allows people with any mobile phone device - from basic flip phones to advanced smart phones - to ask any question in conversational English and receive an accurate answer as a text message in just a few minutes". You can ask Cha Cha anything and they do there best to answer. I am addicted to Cha Cha, anything I wonder about I ask Cha Cha. From questions like How many countries are there? To what movies are playing?
I recommend everyone to try it out. Simply text your question to 242242 (spells ‘ChaCha’).
Remember it's FREE!!!

I love it so much I just applied to be Cha Cha Guide. Wish me luck, hopefully I will be answering your questions soon.

Check out a video, to learn more:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=721603319

-Enjoy Life

3 comments:

Cec said...

That's a cool service. I will have to start trying it out. Although, chacha didn't know how to get us to Brittany's Baby Shower.
Good Luck on becoming a guide!!

Photography By Jo said...

I'm going to have to try it. Is it better than texting google?

Camille Elise said...

OMG!!!!! That is so funny you posted about Cha Cha cause a friend of mine just told me about at a party this last weekend and I had never even heard of it before! I will definitely give it a try. Sounds awesome!