August 14, 2008

Leaving my California Ways

Leaving California was harder then I thought it was going to be. I love living in the bay area and especially love the people there. As much as I wanted to be back in Az with family and friends, I loved my California life! Things were so nice, laid back and relaxing. Its completely a different way of living, things are causal, calming, and easy going. I had great friends that loved to have fun and try new things. The weather was Heaven and there was always something to do outside. The food was always interesting, seriously there are so many places to pick from, you name it they got it. The Beach was were I always wanted to be, I loved Santa Cruz. Everything in the Bay Area is just so beautiful. However all of this had to come to an end.



The last night I was there my roommates threw me a goodbye party. We went to my favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner and of course frozen yogurt after dinner. I ended the night baking cookies at midnight and driving from blockbuster to blockbuster trying to find the George Lopez Comedy (which by the way we didn't find).
My Salvadorian Girls
My California Parents: Melvin and Alma



Well vacation had to end............... and here I am back in AZ.

Trying to Enjoy life without the Beach-

1 comment:

Andy said...

Candi,
It was great having you here and Emily and I miss you...no one to sit around with, surf the web and watch HGTV with. :) You know that the door will always be open to you, after you graduate, and we would love nothing more than seeing you back in the Bay Area next year.

Try and stay cool. I look forward to seeing you walk across the stage with diploma in hand.

Much love from the Bay Area.

Andy