November 25, 2008

The cool List

I guess I missed it. Yup ....I got the cut...off the cool list.
See right now, everybody has a blog post about Twilight, and how they went to see it. Either they are a dying fans or someone drag them out to see it. Well I am neither, no one drag me and I'm not a fan. But here I am writing a blog about how I missed Twilight.
Seriously everybody is taking about the Vampire movie, they have pictures and funny stories about the night. Its not that I didn't know it was playing, everybody has been taking about the movie with the cute guy named Edward. Obviously I didn't know I was really missing out.
Well, guess what I did that night, I took a test till 10:00pm for my online class. After that had dinner with Armando and Native. Came home and crashed by midnight. No, cool stories, no cute pictures, just another ordinary day for Candi.
I must be getting old!
And I must be the only person that hasn't seen Twilight yet.
I have high hopes to maybe see it this weekend.

Until then, enjoy life-

4 comments:

Camille Elise said...

No worries, as you can see by my blog, I haven't even talked about wanting to see it yet. I too want to see it by this weekend but I look forward to your thoughts about it...i've heard pretty good so far.

Whitney said...

I have not seen it either, but we both know that I live an old person life :) I think I'll see it during the Christmas break, so if you haven't seen it by then, we can see it together.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I totally know who you are. I was just shy in high school and didn't learn how to speak until my senior year or something. Anyway...

I am definately the biggest Twilight fan. I am completely obsessed. I have been counting down the days for the movie for over a year now. I am insane...I even have a Twilight blog. Read the books...you won't be disappointed.

Photography By Jo said...

when you see it you will have to let me know what you think! I didn't like it too much but alot of poeople did.