November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

This Halloween I didn't get a chance to plan my annual party, but I still got a chance to have fun with my family. The day before Halloween my brothers and I tried to put their costumes together from things we found around our home. If you have ever been to my house, you know we have to much of random things, laying around. My brothers decided they were going to be nerds, I thought of maybe being a princess, I put my Quincenera dress on but it wouldn't zip up all the way. I guess I am not the same size as I was when I was 14, how sad.
(Jouse and Jacob)

Halloween day was filled with different people. I started by picking up my niece from school, she needed some help putting her costume. She wanted to be a vampire and all she had was a cap. We stopped by my Tyler and Sebastian home (nephews) to say hi. Tyler was pretty excited about his costume, he was a TACO! Yup you heard me right, a Taco. I mean who wouldn't be excited about something like that.(Tyler)

(Ernest and Emilee)
I ended up going home painting Emilee's face, rushing to get dressed and headed over Andrea's home. I had to paint McKenzie's face, she was a little butterfly! We all then headed over to the ward truck and treat.(Mckenzie)

I finally headed home, finished getting ready and went out with my girlfriends.(Luly, Me, Lauren)

Enjoy the pictures. Enjoy Life!

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

hahaha I LOVE all the costumes!!! So cute! And you are just a doll! You are so gorgeous.