January 30, 2009

STA Travel's 2009 World Traveler Internship

Our fellow StAR member Amarone Thach was introduced to the creative world of video. I was able to give him some pointers on imovie to better advance his skills of film. I am honestly blow out of the water of how his end piece turned out. I know he has spent all of this his free time working diligently on this video for the pass couple of weeks. Amarone's ability to warp him self around something he is really cares about and create such an amazing piece is true passion. He defiantly deserves this position with STA, and if they don't choose him, they will missing out on the best candidate. I know his creativity and passion will lead him to go far in his career of Tourism. (What to learn more about STA and Amarone, click here)

Do me a favor, watch the video, enjoy a good laugh and don't forget to get on YouTube and vote, FIVE STARS! ......Enjoy

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

he did a really good job! I enjoyed it~ :)