February 5, 2009

School in Session


Today was my first test of the semester, yes I know....we are what, week three and my professor already has the urge to test me. I tried to be a good student and write my note cards out and make a plan to start studying the week off the test. However, it got down to Wednesday night and there I am studying at least sixty notes cards, with words like "non-spuriousness" and "serendipity pattern", honestly I hope I never have to use terms like these in my career.
Overall, the true outcome to this blog is the fact to tell you all of the many other things I rather be doing then learning sixty terms about Research and statistics.

#1 Sleeping! Here are my niece and nephews, asleep after a long day of playing, 4 people, 2 dogs, can you find them all.#2 Getting a pedicure with my girls. My mom, 3 sisters and niece.
#3 Being KISSED! oh yes, I love to kiss, but I love it more when Armando kisses me.
#4 Having Dinner with my girl friends, plus drinking VIRGIN margarita, I love fancy drinks.

#5 Blogging! What else do I need. :)

-Enjoying life, NOT studying!

3 comments:

Cec said...

Don't get discouraged! It's almost over....the light at the end of the tunnel is visible. You will get to do all that stuff as soon as you are done!

Candi said...

I know, but it has never felt so far away!

Photography By Jo said...

ahhh I love all those things too! Accept kisses from Armondo. Sorry but I don't think I would enjoy that. Hang in there you will be graduated in no time! Ah! I'm soo far behind!