March 15, 2009

Pay it forward... A gift for you!

Okay I have seen a couple of these and I got this off my friend Whitney's Blog, so sounds like fun. The only thing I'm worried about is, the commenting! Yup, you see I have readers, I know your there, Google analytics tells me your there. However, I don't receive many comments. So here I am, asking you to leave comments. I almost feel like this is a bribe, leave me a comment and I will send you a gift. Ha... so maybe it is.

Here are the official rules:

Rule #1: I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join the PIF (Pay It Forward) exchange. All the gifts will be made and sent out (sometime within the next year).

Rule #2 What you need to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.

Rule #3: Then, from all the other comments, I will randomly choose a winner and send that person a gift too. That person isn't in the PIF, that person is just a winner of the giveaway. (In hopes that I get enough comments!)
So PAY IT FORWARD....post a comment! Humor me in my game!
I will randomly pick the winner on March 28th. (Once again, in hope I have enough comments)

I also must tell you, I am a very talented person...I have many great hand made gift ideas.. so get on it, why haven't you left me a comment yet.

Featured talents:
Yup.. that is my hand writing.... it gets better.My cooking skills, are much like this guy, minus the throwing the food up in the air.
Jo, you know what I'm talking about.
My baking skillsMy sister new addiction, her CricketMy taste for sweet Jewelry, okay not all is hand made but there are a couple of pices that areAnd of course my wonderful skills in Scrapbooking, physical and now online!

Alright enjoy life, I will await!

2 comments:

Cec said...

Candi;
This is such a cute idea! I might have to copy you.
I am up for any of your homemade gifts!

Camille Elise said...

Where do you do your online scrapbooking?? I think i go to scrapblog.com and it is this whole long process to save it as a jpeg onto my computer. Is yours easier??