March 17, 2009

Spring Break

As Spring break comes to end today, I cant believe it was officially my last spring break! It is a bitter sweet taste. I mean I wont have to think of midterms or even the first day of class again! However, I will never have a week off to go on vacation and call it spring break! Bitter Sweet!
The good news: I have 6 weeks to go before I am finished with school.

So what did I do for my last spring break? I would like to say I went on amazing cruise or back packing in Europe but honestly I did what I love doing. I visit one of my favorite state, good old California. Home to sunny beaches and most of all the Happiest place ever, Disneyland! I guess you could say, I kicked it old school. I drove to California with some of my favorite people. Armando, Andrea and Kristina, what a group. We all got along really well and I am so happy the girls got a chance to know Armando better.

So what did I do in California?
Day#1: Beach BumsDay#2: Disneyland/California AdventuresDay#3: Relax: Hamilton Pier: Road Trip Home
Spring Break has come to end for me! I hope you all enjoyed it or are enjoying now!
Enjoy Life, with a little break

P.S.
Still need at least one more comment, come on get on it people!! (View Below)

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

AHHH!!!! Your life is so filled with excitement! I love road trips! I wish I could go back to that one time when we went to California and Wendy's mom had to give us sleeping pills to get us to go to sleep! That was a fun trip

Cec said...

FUUUUNNNN!!!! Don't worry about missing Spring Break...corporate America has a way of keeping you plugging away all year and really treating yourself to a good vacay every now and then.