May 27, 2009

To the People.................

I have so many people that I love so dearly. I never get a chance to let them know how grateful I am to have them in my life so here is a to a new series in my blog life.....To the People! To the people I love, and care deeply for, thank you!

To the People...................
Four years ago I met an amazing girl Elizabeth Gonzales. Our college life began in the Summer Bridge Program, we both had just graduated from High school and ready to start our life at ASU. We took every class together that we could. She was my first college friend and it feel fantastic to be ending our chapter together. Liz you know how much I love you, thanks for getting me through college.

Elizabeth and Me in Nogales, Freshmen Year Graduation
-Enjoying life being graduated

No comments: