May 18, 2009

Today is the day...........

Today is the day my life begins.
Today I become a citizen of the world.
Today is the first step of changing the world
Today I become accountable to some other than myself and my parents
I become accountable more than my grades
Today I become accountable to the world, to the future to all the possibilities that life has to offer
Starting today my job is to show up wide eye and willing and ready for what......
I don't know for anything and everything
To take on life, to take on love, to take on the possibilities and responsibilities of creating a better tomorrow, not just for me but the future generations to come
Today my friends our lives begin and I for one cant wait!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me to be here today, standing and ready to open the next chapter in my life! I could have not done it with out you all. To my friends, mentors and family. THANK YOU!
(Grey's Anatomy with my add ins)

Enjoying life....Graduated!

6 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

YAY! YAY! BTW I am glad to see that Armando is still a part of your life. I had not heard anything about him in a long long time so I thought maybe he no longer existed, since he does missy "you have some splainin to do!" and Ceci is looking super cute as a prego woman! Love you!

Merkley Jiating said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

I don't really love my tummy very much at all... It is always getting in the way!

I am glad you like my ring! I am still getting used to it!

I think part of the reason I didn't tell Matthew's engagement story is because it is so confusing! I heard one version from Matthew and a completely different version from Laura. Apparently the entire thing was recorded though so look for it on facebook!

The Blakes said...

I cannot believe how old your little brothers are! Holy cow. Time flies. Your family looks great and I bet they are so proud of you.

Photography By Jo said...

K Your blog is ADORABLE! I need you to design mine!!! It's in serious need of a face lift!

Megan said...

yay candi! i love your blog background and you are so way dang gorgeous!!

Emily Lauren said...

Congratulations to YOU as well! Isn't it a great feeling?

What's next in your life? Do you have a job lined up or are you looking for one?