July 30, 2009

Perfect Weekend Trip: Flagstaff


Day two of trip:

Flagstaff is full of green grass, tress and flowers. The smell of pine mixed with clear fresh air. The colorful flowers and bright blue skies, makes me feel like I am in a forest of paradise. The weather is cool, and the people here are so sweet and genuine. I love flagstaff and the feeling I get when I visit. We spent the night in Flagstaff with my brother and had a great time relaxing before our next stop, The Grand Canyon.

Before I get a head of myself let me rewind. Flagstaff is a very interesting college town, it is nothing like Tempe. It is full of culture and history. The buildings are traditional with dark wood and red bricks. It is filled with great local places to eat and shops. The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable, like if everyone knows each other. I really enjoy the small town feel.

My favorite memory of Flagstaff was sitting in the back of truck viewing the billions of stars above us in pitch darkness, with the shining fireworks lighting up our cold faces.

Enjoying life in the green~


1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

You got to love being out of the city for a while! :) Cute pics!