August 3, 2009

A New Serries


A new series to my blog post............ Healthy living, learning about your body!

Lately, I have been obsessed with reading articles about healthy living. All of my articles come from popular magazines or online news. (Note: I am not subscribed to any particular magazines, but I catch my self reading magazines in the doctors office, gym, work or my sister home). I read the article and if I really think it's worth something I rip it out of the magazine. I am not sure if this is considered stealing but really how many times to do read an article twice?

So here is to the beginning of my new series, Learning about your Body, Healthy Living
Readers, I promise these post wont be long and boring. They will be useful to women living and worth your time.

Let us begin,
Health Lies You Should Never Believe (Glamour)

1. If you're thirty, you're already dehydrated.

It's a lie, Your body has a way of telling you what it wants. Thirst is a normal sign of a need for fluids and you feel it well before thing have gone to far.
Signs of Dehydrated?
A headache and sluggishness

~Enjoy life, learning about my body

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

Mmm feeling thirsty all the sudden. I'm excited for these posts. :)