August 2, 2009

Lina update


I'm addicted....

Yes, I am addicted to my cute, little, precious niece. Every time I visit her I cant stop thinking of how darn cute she is. I am not sure why I am so obsessed with my niece, I mean I was pretty obsessed about my other nieces and nephews but maybe it is because it's Ceci's first baby. She is so darling, and I love that Ceci is obsessed with her daughter too. I get pictures through out the week of Lina they make my day to see how samll, cute and everyday growing. (Check out Ceci Blog post to see what I am talking about).
Ceci and Clint, thanks for having such an adorable girl, I cant wait for Tuesdays.

On another note....
The other day I was holding Lina and I noticed her eyes are NOT brown. Ceci and Clint tell everyone that they are brown. I am sorry but I see some color in those big eyes. See Ceci has brown eyes and Clint has bright blue eyes. However my mother side is known to have light skin with blue and green eyes. Emma's first Tyler had blue eyes and now has green. So it is not a big strentch to think Lina might have green eyes.
Either way I love her, green, blue, brown........I am just saying... they look green to me.

What do you think?

Enjoying life, while enjoying the new life in our family~

2 comments:

LEWIS LOVERS said...

oh my she is a DOLL!

Photography By Jo said...

hmm I am leaning to them looking blue.. she is adorable. :)