August 30, 2009

Vampire or Werewolf?

Obsessed, is that the right word?

Not sure, however, I don't know a stronger word to describe my feelings about reading the Twilight serious.

First, I read Twilight in two days. I see finally understand why Busy Bee Lauren and half of the worlds population is in love with Edward Cullen. Could he be any sweeter, kind, loving and such a gentlemen. Shoot, I would want to become a vampire if it means being with oh.....Edward! So as you can tell I loved the first book.

Second, I got the next book before my vacation to San Francisco, so New Moon took me a week and half to read. Then there was Jacob, and we fell in love. Especially with his warm smile and effortless understanding. So now I see why there is Team Jacob and Team Edward. I heard that people either loved New Moon or hated it. I love it, mainly because Jacob and I fell in love. (Not sure if Armando knows, but if ever read my blog, then we might have a problem. I justify my love with Edward and Jacob mainly on the point, they aren't real, so it's doesn't count, right?)

Third, Here I am freshly starting Eclipse, I am on chapter six and a little frustrated I have to put the book down to get ready for church. I am falling in love again with Edward, but Jacob being depressed, is killing me. I don't know how Bella dose it but I can not confirm who's team I am on yet.

I am addicted! Glad I am not alone, since my fellow blogger friends Camille and Aimee both were convinced to read the series. Reading their conversion is sweet and comforting to sad obsessed life. Since I have to work this week and it is my birthday, it might take me a little longer to read the third book. Until then I will still keep living in my obsessed fantasy world of Vampires and Werewolves.

Enjoying life dreaming of Edward and Jacob~

5 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

oh wow. your post just made me remember the crazy dream I had about watching New Moon, the movie... they turned it into a musical and it was live and Rob Pattinson picked me out of the audience to be his bella. oh boy. funny.

Whitney said...

You're so silly, Candi. I, myself, have not been convinced to read the books yet. I feel like the only girl that can laugh about how in love with these fictional characters everyone is. The funny thing is, I know I would be more obsessed than anyone if I actually succumbed to the pressure to read the books. Perhaps that's why I haven't. I'm glad that you are enjoying them, though.

Camille Elise said...

oh i SOOO love that I'm not alone. I recently told BUsy Bee Lauren that I am INFATUATED with anything Twilight now. And I am amazed at myself for being as such! It's such a weird feeling...is it not? I didn't know I could feel this way toward a series. Man, that Stefanie Meyers sure drew me in good. I am stoked for New Moon to come out and me and my sisters are planning to dress up and see the midnight showing of it! Oh how sick this love for the series has become! :) SOOO glad I'm not alone in it....

Cec said...

Edward has nothing on Jacob!! Werewolf all the way!!
I am so glad you finally gave in to this series and started Hunger Games too. Can't wait to get sucked into the second book!

Camille Elise said...

OH, I hear you on the New Moon Trailer! I have to literally use some self restraint to not watch them every day. I have watched them so many times I can just watch them in my mind whenever I want to. And, I downloaded all the twilight podcasts so I could know every little thing that is going on. I've watched any and ALL youtube videos relating to the cast. I looked up the cast on imdb to know their ages and look at pics. OYYYY!!!