September 17, 2009

A perfect get a way...........

A couple of weeks ago I spent five days in the Bay Area, my second home. It was time to get away from work, family, friends and life over all. I planned my escape to start on a Thursday, a perfect get a way.

I was bringing my bestie Andrea and meeting up with my other half, Nichole. It would be an adventure although I spent last summer living in the Bay Area, it still would be new. After knowing Andrea for seven years and claiming her as my BFF, we discovered we had never traveled with each other. What better way to test our friendship but then bringing her along with me.

Might I say she did a terrific job, you know one of those smelly stickers you get when you do "good job" in third grade. Yup, Andrea kept me sane, maybe that is why we are such good friends.

Enjoy some photos of us on our trip,
More updates from my escape to come....................

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

ah I wish there was a beach closer to me!!!