October 15, 2009

Favorite Days

Tuesday has become one of my favorite days.

1) I have the day off!

2) I catch up on movies and reading.

3) Finally, I get to spend the day with this adorable cute little girl, Lina.

I have grown so attached to my niece, Lina. She is so adorable and has many faces to express it.

Here are some of my favorite photos, of her many faces.

Laughing face
Smiling face
Waking up face

Falling asleep face

Laughing at you face

Sleeping upset face, might be going to the bathroom right now
Fine I will pose, serious face

I am really COOL face

I love my Lina and I am so happy I get the opportunity to spend time with her. Thank you Ceci and Clint for trusting me with your precious girl. It makes me so happy that I am her favorite aunt already and she doesn't even speak yet.

Enjoying life with the people I love so dearly~

No comments: