October 8, 2009

Wake up call? 16 never felt so scary


October 2, brought birthday joy! I had a total of four people I knew were celebrating their birthday. October is a serious birthday month, meaning February is about making babies~!

Back to track..............Jacob, my baby brother turned 16! One thought, "I am getting OLD"!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am getting old, not super old but older! I remember the day Jacob was born. I remember changing his diapers. I remember his long dark brown straight thin hair, his chubby round rosy cheeks, I remember my little baby brother. TEAR........... I know! He can officially drive, he can officially date, he is officially taller than me, he's officially in high school and before you know it he will be leaving on his mission. TEAR..........Sob...........TEAR.

We had a small get together on Sunday for Jacob's birthday.
Happy birthday little brother. I love you, stop growing!


Enjoying life watching my little brother grow up~

1 comment:

Cec said...

I know! I can't beleive it! I feel like years are going by like days. I swear time speeds up the older we get. Tear...sob....tear....