April 29, 2010

GUILTY!!!

I know.....I'm guilty as charged. It's been two months since I posted........ it's awful!
Tears......... Tears........... more Tears............. okay I am done!

I'm back and ready to start writing, Please forgive me, let's put this in the past :)
Wait my excuse....... I have none...... except living my life without adventure, working too much and not expressing my feelings. However, my sad two months of boring..ness is over.

So today marks a new day of adventure............two months needed to make up.
Stay tune for day one.

-Living, breathing and trying to enjoy life again.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm waiting anxiously!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille Elise said...

Dear April 29th,

You were so long ago yet so near. I would also like to hear from the current date what your author has done in her life. Thanks so much.

-Camille on May 12th @ 10:30 am.