January 27, 2008

Mt. View vs. Westwood?

I went and graduated at Westwood high School. Actually three other siblings have also graduated form Westwood High School. Westwood was a great place to be, I was active in clubs and activities. I went to football games, I learned our chant and even went to couple of school dances. I loved Westwood, my blood ran orange and blue! My favorite part of high school was playing for the Girls Soccer Team. Now we weren't the number one team or even third. But none of that matter to us, we went out there had a great time and kicked some butt. My family has a reputation through WW Soccer. All siblings played on Varsity and were granted MVP. (Most Valuable Player) So it was only Natural the my two younger brothers go to Westwood.
When it came down to it Josue and my Dad had a different plan. Josue would go to Mt. View. Now from around here the in the high school world Mt. View and Westwood are the biggest rivals. So when we heard about Josue going to MtV it became a big deal.
Josue has been going to MtV for a year now. As for us Alumni of Westwood high school we have had to deal with a the betrayal. We still support Josue while he plays for MTV soccer but it sure is hard to not to want to sing WW chants. We are Warriors that kill Toroes for breakfast.
Most of the family went to see Josue play some good soccer vs the Westwood team. It was a good a game and no matter what happen I came out wining who ever won. (just for the record MtV won, but only because of Josue! :)
Enjoy the pictures.....

P.S. This is proof that Emma showed up to a Game! :)

No comments: