February 7, 2008

Double Dip!

Okay, I want to apologize for not updating my blog recently. I just have been so busy with school, Devils' Advocates, (2) jobs, oh yes and that sorry thing I call my social life! (Let’s just say I haven’t had one) I want to let all my readers know, I am still alive!

As most of you know I started another blog. Now the great thing about this blog is that I get paid to Blog. Yes, I know this job is AWESOME!! So a lot of my blogging time has been dedicated to that blog. But please don’t worry, I am starting to learn how to juggle so I will be posting on both blogs. This blog is all about my Life! The other blog is more about my school experience! So between both blogs I will try not to double dip!

Please keep in tune with both blogs, I promise I won’t let you down.

Thanks for reading

Enjoy-

No comments: