April 4, 2008

Three little boys


If you have notice I haven't been posting much because the truth is my camera broke. Lucky me Armando was smart and put warranty on it. Best Buy fixed it up for me but it took them almost three weeks. (grr) so I have re-track my photos back three weeks ago.
Here I am with my three handsome nephews. Armando and I decided to take them on a bike/skateboard run to the park. We had a good time watching them show off their skateboard moves. As you can see Noah wants to be just like his brothers. The funny part is that he lays his tummy on the skateboard and tries to ride it like if he was surfing. Little boys are such cuties! Especially my three adorable nephews.



enjoy-

1 comment:

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

I love these pictures they are sooo cute!